Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- The buyer will have to submit the guarantee of 2 persons who must be government employees with reasonable income.
- After filling agreement form provided by the company, provide three attached photocopies of tenant, buyer and guarantor.
- Make proper checking of items while buying, as no return will be accepted once item is sold.
- The guarantee of sold out item will be considered finish after the time period is over.
- Representative of Company will bring back the product, if 2 months installment is not received by the company and that will be considered company’s asset.
- The buyer will have to inform company, if there is a change in address of home or business place.
- Don’t pay anything without getting receipt or else company will not be responsible. Further receipt should have signatures of owner/manager of the company.
- You can’t sell or handover the product to someone else, unless the full installments of product have been paid to the company.
- Form can be cancelled by company without telling any reason.
- In case the product is stolen or broken, the buyer will have to pay full amount of that product and company will not be responsible for this act.
- Imported product will have no guarantee, hence no product will be returned once sold.
- After successful delivery of product the buyer will have to submit the payment within the 31 days to Farooq Electronics, or else Rs/-300 will be fined as per every month schedule.
- In case no payment is made to company, the buyer will have to inform company in written form.
- Check the rate of product while buying or else company will not be responsible in any price fluctuation.